Media & Consulting, LLC
Prose for all platforms.
Whether it’s a blog post, speech, press release or corporate bio, we’ll hone your message to reach your audience. Our services include:
- Content for your messaging and communications
- Fact sheets, company bios and corporate backgrounders
- Press releases
- Technical matters put into plain English for broader audiences
- Speeches and opinion essays
- Attention-catching text for websites
- Brightening and tightening your current web content or text materials
Following 29 years in journalism as a reporter and editor, Jay founded Jay Hamburg Media & Consulting, which provides content development and writing services.
Since then, his work has included creating internal and external content for groups such as Walt Disney World, Rollins College, Federal Alliance for Safe Homes, EPA and the YMCA.
In addition, he has helped conduct and write research reports for a national research and communications agency. His work also includes city magazines, building and safety trade journals, nonprofits, a bank, a national accounting association and legal and engineering firms.
Among his honors are:
- Content Marketing Awards, Bronze Award from Content Marketing Institute. Part of Walt Disney World team that produced a special topic, keepsake magazine on the New Fantasyland. Wrote lead story. 2013.
- Two national APEX Awards of Excellence in Business Communications for work at Walt Disney World in 2012.
- One was for a selection of articles Jay wrote about the park’s original attractions.
- One was as a member of the team that produced a special, commemorative magazine dedicated to Walt Disney World Resort's 40th anniversary. He wrote the lead story.
- Pulitzer Prize Finalist – One of three national finalists for the Pulitzer Prize in feature writing. (www.pulitzer.org/finalists/1984).
- First Place: In-Depth Reporting, consumer topics, Florida Magazine Association. 2010
Jay Hamburg Media & Consulting, LLC • Voice: 407-645-1742